The PUMA Service Station Adelaide River is situated on the Stuart Highway in the township of Adelaide River NT. It is a convenient stop for travellers and locals heading North, South, East or West. Situated directly in front of the Adelaide River Inn, the PUMA Service Station forms part of the Adelaide River Resort Complex.
The PUMA Service Station is surrounded by lush tropical gardens, shady trees and well-manicured lawns. It is centrally located to many tourist attractions in and around Adelaide River Township and its surrounds.
The PUMA Service Station Adelaide River offers a wide range of products to suit your needs. We pride ourselves in good value and great service.
Opening Hours: Daily Sunday-Thursday 5am - 10 pm Friday & Saturday 5am - 12pm midnight
- Hot Take Away Food - available 5am-8.30pm daily
- Fuel, Oils and Auto gas - Petrol, Diesel
- Assorted Lubricants - Car Care and Automotive products
- Gas exchange 'swap-n-go'
- Cold Drinks and Milk
- Confectionery and Snacks
- Fresh and Frozen food packs and meals
- General Merchandise - Film, batteries, maps and directories,sunglasses and sunscreen, camping and outdoor products
- Groceries - offering a variety of convenience goods such as fresh milk, bread, grocery items and dairy lines, biscuits, pet food, cleaning products, tissues & toilet paper, nappies and baby food, health products, breakfast cereals, pasta and tin food
- Ice - block & crushed
- Magazines and Newspapers
- CD's and DVD's - music and movies
- Tobacco Products
- Souvenirs - range of souvenirs for your travelling memories or historic momentos
- Fishing Tackle/Bait - We stock a range of tackle including soft plastic and hard body lures and bait
- BP, Puma, Motorpass, Visa & MC - Cards accepted and EFTPOS facility available; (Amex, Diners and Fleetcard Cards not accepted)
- ATM - (at rear of Service Station inside the Adelaide River Inn)
- Separate Male/Female toilets
- Parking area at rear