When you next visit or stop at the Adelaide River Resort make
your way to the popular Diggers Bistro for a bite to eat. Diggers Bistro is
situated within the confines of the Adelaide River Inn directly behind the BP
Service Station surrounded by lush tropical gardens, shady trees and well
manicured lawns. It is centrally located to many tourist attractions in and
around Adelaide River Township and its surrounds. Diggers Bistro is a part of
the recent renovations to the Adelaide River Resort Complex.
The Digger's Bistro serves county style meals and is open every day for Breakfast, Lunch
and Dinner. It is a regular eating spot for locals and tourists alike.
- Alternating Blackboard specials
- Pizza - available most Friday Nights, dine in or take away
- Sunday - Roast Nights
- Outdoor dining in Shady tropical gardens
- Undercover dining with seating for 100
- Spacious grassed grounds for the kids to play while parents relax
- Ample Parking
- Group, Tour and Special Event Bookings welcome, enquire at the Inn or by Phoning 08-89767047, Fax 08-89767181 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offers a variety of catering options to suit every occasion.
Closed Christmas Day -
Hours of trade subject to change seasonally and during major events
The menu comprises a variety of
meals including breakfast, light meals, main meals, kids meals and snacks. A
Buffet selection for breakfast and dinner is available seasonally as needs
The light meal menu offers a
selection of starters and snacks and burgers. The main meals menu offers a
range of fish and seafood, chicken and a great selection of steaks. The Buffet
selection changes daily and is seasonal. For a full view of our current menu,
please open the highlighted link along side.
We at Adelaide River Resort are
"widely and worldly" known for our specialty of Wild Caught Barramundi, cooked
anyway you like, Battered Crumbed, or Grilled.